Irish Shopper Limited
Business Arrangements and Conditions of Sale
All goods supplied by Irish Shopper Limited (The Company) are sold subject to the following terms and conditions. Acceptance by the customer of any goods shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Prices. The Company reserves the right at any time to change its selling prices without any prior notice.
2. Payment. Customers can order and make payment at the same time on our secure shopping cart using Nochex, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, MasterPass, V.me by Visa or PayPal.
3. Risk and Title Title to and property in the goods shall remain with The Company until such times as all monies due from the customer to The Company has been paid in full.
4. Agreements, Credit and Supplies. The Company reserves (Subject to all statutory exceptions) the right to amend these Conditions of Sale at any time and a copy of these will be posted on the website. It is the customer's responsibility to familiarise themselves with the current Conditions of Sale regularly to ensure that they are aware of any changes. Continued trading with The Company following the posting of any such changes will constitute the customer's acceptance of the revised conditions.
5. Delivery. Delivery dates are given in good faith by The Company who will make all reasonable endeavours to comply with dates given. The Company will not be liable for any loss or consequential loss of any kind suffered by the customer arising from delay howsoever caused.
6. Online Orders. All passwords are issued in strictest confidence and should not be shared with any third parties. A valid e-mail address is required for customers wishing to set up an online ordering account.
7. Claims. All claims for damages or shortages must be notified in writing to The Company within 5 working days of receipt.
8. Warranty. Any goods sold by The Company are sold only under such warranty as the manufacturers provide to The Company. Except as provided for above, all warranties and conditions whether expressed or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded. Any claim arising out of any defect in the goods or otherwise in connection with the use of these shall not exceed the invoice price of the goods supplied.
9. Data Protection. The Company is allowed to use information gathered from the placement of orders for use in its normal course of business. The Company agrees not to use such information gathered for disclosure to third parties. Each customer will receive via email our online Newsletter on a regular basis but on each will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from this if they no longer wish to receive these.
10. Force Majeure. The Company reserves the right to cancel outstanding contracts, orders and suspend deliveries without any liability if it is prevented or delayed from fulfilling its contractual obligation due to circumstances outside its control including acts of God, governmental actions, national emergencies, fire, flood, epidemics or labour disputes.
11. Essence of Contract. Each and every condition here set out (including every stipulation as to time) is hereby declared to be the essence of every contract made with The Company and any breach of any of these conditions shall entitle The Company forthwith and not withstanding any contract to cancel all current contracts with the customer and to refuse to supply to the customer any further goods.
12. Applicable Law. These conditions and any contract incorporating them shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland.
All customers, those registering for an account and entrants in any competition we offer will automatically receive the next Company Newsletter by email giving details of new products and special offers. They can unsubscribe from this at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the Newsletter.
Irish Shopper Limited
15, Lisnacroppin Road
Tel +44 (0)7710 911356
Company No. NI 1062421